Young, Morphis, Bach & Taylor, LLP is a full-service law firm located in the First Lawyers Building in downtown Hickory, North Carolina. Established in 1949, our firm serves clients throughout North Carolina and offers expertise in a broad range of practice areas including bankruptcy, business and corporate law, civil litigation, collections, criminal defense, estate planning and probate, real estate, tax, traffic matters, wills & trusts, homeowners’ associations, guardianship & special needs law, local governments, and non-profit organizations.
Through the practice of preventative law and forward thinking, we keep our clients ahead of the curve. We are able to gain insight and knowledge of our clients’ needs and, in turn, educate and counsel them on current legal developments.
Just as we believe in establishing strong relationships with our clients, we also believe establishing lasting relationships with our community. By serving the needs of our community through participation in various charitable and civic programs, we strive to improve not only the quality of people’s lives but also their sense of belonging within our community. As active community leaders, our attorneys volunteer countless hours with many service organizations.
We have been here for generations, and will continue to be here in the future – to help counsel you and plan for all of your legal needs.
Our Mission Statement: To provide quality legal services in a caring and professional environment while fulfilling our obligation to the community and profession.
Young, Morphis, Bach & Taylor, LLP provides legal counseling and services to individual and business clients throughout western North Carolina, including Alexander, Burke, Catawba, Caldwell, Forsyth, Iredell, Lincoln, Mecklenburg, Rowan, and Watauga Counties. Some of our clients include:
- ABS Legacy Partners, LLC
- Allied Bearing & Supply, Inc.
Allied Industrial Supply, Inc.
- Branch Banking & Trust Company
- Burke, Inc.
- Carolina Ear Nose Throat Head & Neck
- Carolina Oncology Specialists, P.A.
- Carolina Specialty Tools, Inc.
- Carolina Trust Bank
- City of Hickory
- Cripple Creek Investments, LLC
- Data Imaging & Associates, Inc.
- Defeet International, Inc.
- DirectNet, LLC
- Donald C. Beaver
- E-Z Way Auto Sales, Inc.
- Everett Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac
- Everett Nissan
- Fidelity National Title Group
- First Citizens Bank & Trust Company
- Graystone Ophthamology Associates, P.A.
- Greenway Transit Services. LLC
- Hickory Baseball, Inc.
- Hickory Brands, Inc.
- Hickory Metro Convention Center
- Hospitality Group Management
- Lake Hickory Country Club
- Lutheran Family Services in the Carolinas
- Lutheran Services Carolinas
- Pace @ Home, Inc.
- Pepsi-Cola Bottling Company of Hickory, Inc.
- Peoples Bank
- Piedmont OB/GYN
- Prism Commercial Real Estate
- Queen Transportation, LLC
- Record Properties, Inc.
- Reed Dermatology Clinic, Inc.
- Rock Barn Properties, Inc.
- Sherrill Furniture Company
- Southeast Tool, Inc.
- Statesville Country Club, Inc.
- SunTrust Bank
- Terrace Ridge Assisted Living, Inc.
- The Rock Barn Club of Golf, Inc.
- Town of Sawmills
- Unifour Financial Services, LLC
- Universal Healthcare, Inc.
- W.M. Cramer Lumber Co.
In addition, the firm’s lawyers are approved attorneys for all title insurance companies and other financial institutions.