Paul E. Culpepper
Phone: (828) 322-4663
Fax: (828) 324-2431
Areas of Concentration:
Personal Injury claims
Title Insurance Defense
Paul prides himself on providing quality, personal representation with an eye towards the economic realities of litigation. Whether it is a small matter or complex business litigation, Paul is prepared to effectively litigate your case to obtain a successful negotiated resolution or, if necessary, take the case all the way to a jury verdict. Paul has successfully tried numerous jury cases in both federal and state court. He also represents clients in arbitration proceedings throughout western North Carolina.
Paul joined the firm in 1993 and has concentrated in litigation since joining the firm. His civil litigation practice includes business litigation, workers’ compensation law, employment law, construction law, personal-injury law, and general civil litigation. When not practicing law, Paul enjoys spending time with his family, exercising, fishing, and working in the yard.
Mr. Culpepper has been rated by his peers as being “preeminent” in his respective fields of law.
- North Carolina, 1993
- All Districts in N.C. Federal Court
- Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals
- U.S. Supreme Court, 2001
- Campbell University’s Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law, J.D., 1993
- Wake Forest University, B.A. in Political Science, 1990
Professional and Community Activities:
- American Bar Association
- North Carolina State Bar Association, Sections on Employment Law and Workers’ Compensation
- Catawba County Bar Association
- Western Piedmont Symphony, past President
- Catawba Valley Legal Services, volunteer
- Family Guidance Center and Family Care Center, past board member and President