Young, Morphis, Bach & Taylor is pleased to provide the following links to forms, publications, legal resources, government websites, and news that you may find useful. This page is also periodically updated to keep you informed of relevant news about our firm and attorneys.
Section 341 – 342 Disclosures
Section 527 Disclosures
Credit Report Disclosures
Pre-filing Credit Counseling Information
Chapter 7 Basic Fee Agreement
Chapter 13 Basic Fee Agreement & Disclosures
Personal Bankruptcy Questionnaire*
Post-Filing Financial Management Course Information
Chapter 13 Section 341 Meeting Certification
* This form is password protected and available only after initial consultation. If you have received an initial consultation and did not receive the password, please contact Jimmy Summerlin at 828-322-4663 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Criminal Defense Forms
JUST WHAT DOES THIS EASEMENT ALLOW ME TO DO?
By: Terry M. Taylor
Published by the NCLTA Carolina Update Fall 2014.
Silence is Golden in Whiskey Creek (NC Planned Community Act Grants HOAs Broad Powers to Use Member Funds)
By Terry M. Taylor and Kimberly A. Richards
North Carolina Bar Association’s Real Property Section September 2011 issue.
- NC Courts
- U.S. District Court, Western District of North Carolina
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of NC
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of NC
- Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Supreme Court of the United States
- Library of Congress
- U.S. House of Representatives
- U.S. Senate
- White House